The "Grupo de Redes de
Computadores" (GRC - Networking
Research Group) belongs to the Universitat Politècnica
de València (UPV) and it was founded in
2000. It is mainly composed of researchers of the Computer
Engineering Department (DISCA), but keeps strong bonds
and collaborations with other researchers in the same area in
Spain and in the rest of the world.
Inside the vast and active area of
networking, the group research efforts are currently focused on offering
Data Communication Solutions for Mobile Systems.
The areas of application are:
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Things
- Drone-based Networks
- Community Networks
Infos and News:
- VENITS 2017: 3rd International Workshop on Vehicular Networking and Intelligent Transportation Systems, co-located with IEEE ICCCN 2017 - Vancouver, Canada. August, 2017
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. Call for papers for a Special Collection on Smart Objects for the Internet of Things
- SMARTOBJECTS 2017: 3nd workshop on experiences with the design and implementation of smart objects, co-located with ACM MobiCom 2017: 23rd Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking - Utah, USA. October 16-20, 2016
- GOODTECHS 2017: 3nd International Conference on Smart Objects and Technologies for Social Good Pisa, Italy. November 30–December 1, 2017.
- CCNC 2018: The 14th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference. 12-15 January 2018, Las Vegas, USA