IoT day: from the lab to the field
Workshop on hands-on experiences of IoT.
School of Computer Science, Universitat Politècnica de València (SPAIN) - April 9th, 2019.
In this event we want to show real examples of the use of IoT and ICTs for the "social good".
For the social good, we refer to a "good" or a service that benefits the greatest number of people in the widest possible way. Some classic examples of social goods are, of course, health, safety, environment, democracy and human rights, but we want to add communication, art, entertainment and much more to this list.
This event is part of the IoTDay which is taking place worldwide during April 9th 2019. Check here to see the other events.
- "Lessons Learned from IoT projects in Africa"
- "IoT Goes Underground: Challenges and Applications"
- "How IoT can help preserve cultural heritage"
- "IoT technologies for messaging and localization"
- "LoRaWAN as an enabler for IoT and positive change - real-life use cases"